Monday, March 24, 2008

Vilma

So riding along in one of the rare chickenbuses that wasn't actually packed like my bowels after 3 immodium tablets, a local Guatemalan girl came from the back of the bus to sit with me and, as far as I could tell, to hit on me. Before leaving, we exchanged email addresses, and a couple emails. I just received this one today, and it's by far the best. I've included it for your amusement:
I HOPE THAT IS WELL TODAY, I AM IN ANTIGUA AND YOU, I JUST GOT BACK YESTERDAY, I HAVE A HARD WEEK. SORRY BECAUSE NOT ANSWER YOUR E-MAIL, MY WORK IS VERY TIRED, BATH I LIKE TO TAKE TIME FOR THINK IN MY LIFE, I KNOW . BATH SAY ME HOW ARE YOU IN SAINT WEEK. WHERE WERE YOU HOLY WEEKE? I TRAVEL TO PETEN TOMORROW, AND YOU.

--VILMA
If you happen to know what she means by BATH, please let me know, I'm quite curious...

Dan.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BATH means but I think....